Monday, February 20, 2017

My Interview with Alex Anderson of The Quilt Show


I was thrilled after Alex Anderson of The Quilt Show asked for an interview last fall on how I quilted their 2016 Block of the Month, Rajah Revisited.

Today, after making sure with Alex that I could post the video, I hope you can either click and view from my blog here, or if that fails, from their website at https://thequiltshow.com/daily-blog/142-newsletter/25543-do-you-marinate-your-quilts-alex-talks-to-connie-potter-rajah-revisited-quilter.

My blog post at http://ppatchworks.blogspot.com/2015/11/featuring-tqs-2016-block-of-month.html goes through the actual quilting involved after some history on the original making of this historical quilt. Click on the link or simply go to my Archive dated 11/23/15 and read it from there.

Alex is so personable, fun and such a great facilitator! She put me at ease quickly, and pretty soon we were 'talking quilts' and having a great time...

What else do quilters do, after all?



  

No comments:

Post a Comment