Thursday, October 20, 2016

And the winner of the *Free Longarming Raffle is ...

*Free quilting services only. Raffle offer excludes products (batting and thread), binding service, shipping and WA state tax. 

(Entrants were told to watch their email for a subscription verification email within one week of drawing their ticket on 10/8/16 and given instructions on how to verify it. Only those who verified their subscription would receive this blog post via their email.  Raffle drawing winner has been drawn at 3:30 p.m. 10/20/16 and should be posted on my blog within 48 hours of that time/date).

Important:  The lucky person now needs to come forward!   If you drew Ticket #1896153 as pictured please contact me (click on "Contact Me" tab on my blog site at ppatchworks.blogspot.com.  I do have your name but for privacy reasons am not posting it here.  If I am not contacted by 10:00 a.m. on 10/25/16 I will redraw another number and repost.

Thank you everyone who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment