Tuesday, December 11, 2012

'Quilt Gallery' & 'Pantographs' tabs now updated!

My Quilt Gallery now contains personal and customer quilts for your perusal.  This collection will be added to in the future, so come and browse the gallery often.  Perhaps your quilt will be featured (anonymously, of course)!

Click on the Pantographs tab, where you can now browse my entire, alphabetized Pantograph Collection of over 100 pantos from the comfort of your home!

For your convenience, there are two main collections: simple (less dense/less expensive) and complex (more dense/more expensive).  Perhaps in the future I'll separate these two collections into their own tabs.  Until then, try to remember not to get overwhelmed!  If you'd rather look at my panto catalog that has all my patterns tabbed into themes (leaves, meandering, juvenile, etc.) go to my Contact Me tab, email/call me and we'll get together either in my studio or at your favorite quilt shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment